Dewalt Combo Set 58% Off TODAY ONLY!
This brushless compact cordless hammer drill/driver is only 6.9 in. front to back and its high-performance Brushless Motor delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO). The hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications. The LED provides optimum illumination in dark spaces. The handle is ergonomically designed for increased comfort, balance and easier tool control. It also has a removable belt hook. It’s backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- Hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications
- Compact at only 6.9 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- Lightweight at only 2.5 lbs.
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- DCB230C – same runtime and power in a lighter, shorter package compared to DCB200
- DCB230C – 33% more runtime than DC9096 18-Volt battery
- DCB230C – 22% lighter (1.06 lbs.) than DCB200
- DCB230C – no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB230C – 3 LED fuel gauge to quickly check state of charger on battery
- DCB230C – 3.0 Amp hour capacity
- DCB230C – diagnostics with LED indicator for battery charge status of charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack or battery temperature problem
- DCB230C – charges DEWALT 12-Volt to 20-Volt max lithium-ion batteries
- DWMT75000 – 72-tooth ratchet is ideal for high-torque ratcheting
- DWMT75000 – includes 45 standard sockets, 26 deep sockets, 17 bit sockets, 1/2 in., 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. drive ratchets, 13 accessories, 9 combination wrenches, 28 hex keys, 15 nut bits and 44 specialty bits