Tips & Tricks- How to Save The Most Money Shopping Online at Kohl’s.com!
One of my favorite stores to shop at online is Kohl’s! They are one of the few stores online that allow you to stack up to 4 promo codes to save even MORE money! Here are some tips on how to save the MOST money shopping online sales on Kohl’s.com.
Apply For A Kohl’s Charge Card:
Go HERE and sign up for a Kohl’s Charge Card. Around once a month Kohl’s offers 30% off + Free Shipping for Kohl’s Cardholders only. This is when I do a lot of my shopping. When you sign up you’ll receive lots of exclusive cardholder coupons that you can stack with other coupons for huge savings! Plus, Kohl’s cardholders who spend over $600 a year get put in the “Most Valuable Customer” program and will receive special discounts.
Stack Multiple Coupon Codes:
When shopping on Kohl’s.com you can stack up to FOUR promo codes if you make your purchase through your computer. If you are placing an order from a mobile device, you’ll only be able to combine TWO promo codes per order. Remember you may only use ONE percent-off promo code (such as 20% off your entire purchase) and ONE free shipping code per order. However, you CAN use up to FOUR Kohl’s rewards codes (such as Kohl’s Cash orRewards Program) per order.
- Did you know? If you spend $48 after all discounts and before tax instead of the usual $50 you will still receive a $10 Kohl’s Cash Reward.
- Price Adjustments: Did you buy a item (that’s not on clearance) at Kohl’s only to find out it went on sale a few days later? You can get a price adjustment on your purchase for up to 2 months! So save your receipts and even if you shop online you can call customer service to get a price adjustment. Don’t miss out on saving MORE!
- Returns: There is NO time restrictions on returns! You can get cash back for up to 12 months after your purchase! After that you can still get a store credit. No receipt is needed for Kohl’s Charge purchases. This takes all of the worry out of buying things online.
- Price Matching: If you shop in-store remember that Kohl’s price matches! All you need to do is bring in a copy of the competitors ad with you.
Everyday Items at a Great Price:
Below is a list of quality products you can buy at a low price at Kohl’s, PLUS SO MUCH MORE on their website!!!
- The Big One Bath Towels – On sale usually for $3.99-$4.99 (reg. $9.99)
- The Big One Towels – On sale usually for $3.99-$5.99 (reg. $9.99)
- Candles – Kohl’s sells all types including Yankee Candle and their prices are much cheaper than Yankee Candles prices.
- Bella Kitchen Appliances – I as well as my friends have bought these products including the waffle maker, griddle, toaster, etc and they work wonderfully. They are usually less expensive than other brands and I’ve never had a problem with mine. They have lasted for years. They also OFTEN offer rebates on these products. I have gotten many for under $10. They make great gifts!
- Kitchenaid Mixers or Accessories – Kohl’s offers these products on sale quite often. Many times with high value rebates. If you love to cook like I do then you will want one of these high quality mixers. I love mine!
What are your favorite things to buy at Kohl’s? Do you have any tips to share with us at Glitchndealz?!?