Looking for the best deals at Walmart?
If you are looking to score some amazing Walmart deals today, you have found the right place. Below you will find the latest posts on our BIG LIST Of Walmart Clearance that we update daily!
We all love deals at Walmart!! Finding things on clearance at Walmart seems to be only for the lucky ones, but it doesn’t have to be. We always try and give you the best Walmart deals and newest Walmart clearance finds!
Now we have made a list of the Walmart Clearance Secrets we know! This will help you find your own deals at Walmart in little to no time. Follow these secrets and be the first one to get those amazing and cheap deals before they are gone!
Finding a Walmart deal: Getting started
Walmart Stock Checker
This tool is exactly what it’s name describes. It’s used to show you what’s available and in stock, but also sourced the market for the trending best Walmart deals. All you need to do is choose a Walmart location and check the inventory for the Walmart deals of the day.
The Walmart Stock Checker Tool Is Now Available ON OUR APP.
One of the best deals at Walmart? Post-holiday clearance.The ultimate opportunity to get holiday items is the week following directly after the holiday! If you get your holiday decor and other festive items they will be marked down 50-90% off! Buy them and save for next year! Shop Now.
Rollbacks VS Clearance- If you come across any item on rollback, grab it! That price is a sale and it will go back up to normal price! Clearance items will continue to drop in price if not sold, and will not go back to normal price! Shop Walmart Rollbacks
Online Clearance- Finding online clearance is as easy as opening the Walmart app and searching “clearance” from there you can refine the search how over you want! Shop Online Clearance
Clearance Mark Down Dates- Most items being put on clearance will be marked down during the first couple days of the month! After the first week, you’ll find less items on clearance since they’ve been bought, so get in earlier in the month!
Expiring Items- If you find items, especially produce that goes bad within a day or two, you can ask an associate for a discount!
Clearance Locations- Most Walmart stores will put their clearance items in the same locations every time. Learn your store locations and always check them!
THE LATEST WALMART POSTS
Pro Tip: How to Order Walmart Clearance From Your Home
Here are the steps to narrow your Walmart clearance shopping down to a science. When someone posts an item and SKU they found on Clearance, don’t drive to the store to look for it (yet)! It takes only a couple of minutes, but you can buy it at clearance price online, with in-store pickup. If it’s available and on clearance at your local Walmart store.
Get the SKU of the item. (Someone will post it, or go to Walmart.com and search for the SKU by matching up the picture someone posts to products on Walmart.com)
Check prices of this item at your local Walmart stores by going to Walmart.com
Put in the SKU and your Zip Code.
Take note of which store the Clearance Price has been listed. Chances are it could be in-stock at another store near you.
If the item shows up with the clearance price, you’re in luck, go to step 7.
If the item shows as not available in your area, or it shows the regular price instead of clearance price, that means the item is not in clearance in your area (yet), so you’re not in luck.
Go to Walmart.com, and enter the SKU in the search bar. The item should show up if your local Walmart has the item Marked down.
Select the “Store Pickup” option on the product page
If the item says it’s available for pick up today, and the store available matches the ones with the Clearance price you found on The Inventory Checker.
Re-verify the store price on Walmart.com. On the top menu on Walmart.com, click on “My Local Store”. Enter the zip code of the store you found that has in stock in step 8, click on the link to that store.
Enter the SKU in the search bar again.
The clearance item should show up with the price in that store. Now you can order it online at Walmart.com at the full price, and select store pickup at the store that has the clearance price.
When you go to pick up your item, they will adjust the price down to the clearance price. The difference will go back onto your credit card.
(Bonus) When they adjust down the price, they don’t refund you the sales tax you paid at the full price. What you can do is do a return, and re-buy at the return counter. You will then only pay the clearance price plus the sales tax on the clearance price.
Special Thanks To:
** Special thanks to Janiele, Regis, Tiffany, and Kimberly from our Walmart Clearance Finders group for the pictures!
Walmart IN STORE CLEARANCE
If you want to score mega savings on Walmart clearance, you need our top tips to score Walmart Clearance! Score items for 90% off to even a few PENNIES by hunting for Walmart clearance.
Follow These Steps
- When to find markdowns: Check all your local area stores for the most markdowns within the first 5 days of a new month.
- Where to find clearance: This will vary by store. Some stores have dedicated areas for clearance (my area is the back left of the store) and others mix their clearance and markdowns in the regular sections where the item is located. Always scan the item especially if you have seen Yes We Coupon or members of our Walmart Clearance Glitches and More Group post about certain items. Much of the time I have found clearance is NOT marked unless it has been moved to the designated clearance section.
- Shop After Holidays for up to 90% off: Score up to 90% off holiday items like wrapping paper, gift bags, holiday themed clothing and more! Check right after a holiday has passed. Most stores start at 50% off the next day and will slowly tick its way up to 90% off until gone.
- Learn What Those Price Tags Mean — A price ending in $.00 (eg $15.00) indicates clearance. Regular prices end with an $0.06 or $0.08.
- Look at your local Store’s Inventory Online — Much of the time when you see an awesome deal in our Walmart Clearance Glitches and More Group the member will post the SKU (item #) of the item. So what can you do with that info? Glad you asked! You can plug in that number right at Walmart online and it may tell you if your store has it marked down OR if you can still get it online – possibly at the clearance price. Even better, Yes We Coupon has their own clearance tracking tool you can plug the SKU into and see local results. No inventory tracker is 100% accurate due to theft, damage or inaccurate reporting from the stores. But it is still another step you can take before you make a run to the store blindly.
Walmart In Store Clearance Disclosure: Clearance in store is YMMV meaning what is on clearance at one store may not be at another. Clearance items and prices vary widely by region and even city to city. Check your stores often and if it is not marked, scan at the self service scanner or on your Walmart App. You can also check out our Walmart Coupons for more deals.
How I Find Walmart Glitches 101:
Be aware these are one persons thoughts and opinions on how she finds deals. Thank You Sarah
Okay so I’m new to glitching and like many of you have been trying to figure out how to find my own deals as well so I can share in the future on here. This is not perfect but may help guide some. This is specific to Walmart.
- Pull up Walmart website or app. Since I usually have my phone when I’m relaxing in bed or while watching tv, I use the app. Whatever you prefer
- Go to a category, for example Electronics. Then narrow it down. For example, laptops or kindle.
- You will then see items listed. If you search under Walmart online you will see filters such as Brand, etc and price. Select price and price range. When looking for low price glitches I usually look in $0 to $50 range. Then hit apply and you will see items. Once you find something of interest look at normal price and to me if it is a deep discount I bookmark the page and either buy or go back later. Personally I use this method least.
Making It all work
- If you are back on the Walmart site you should see my local store. Select it and put in your zip code (lets select 77070 for learning purposes) and select store location you prefer (select Tomball for this). You will see search store or something like that. I don’t have page up right now to be specific but in that bar you will put category. Let’s use kindle and hit search. If lucky you may see a decent price or glitch and if not change location to stores within miles you are willing to drive. So let’s continue. Go back and hit Walmart logo and you will see the store locations again but this time on top. Let’s select 13484 Northwest Fwy 77040. In search bar let’s keep looking for the kindle so type kindle and hit search our shelves. Anything? I know there is because I was able to score a couple of these ☺ manager gave no hard time and it’s a huge glitch but another store a neighbor went to said no way so some times this works in our favor and sometime not. I was not initially looking for a Kindle just went thru categories checking for low deals. NOTE: these are in store deals
Search categories for whatever your needs. You never know what you may find and if you have PM luck well this is great method for some.
Well like I said I’m new and just passing on what I have learned. If you have tips to add pls.do. we all should be sharing what we know and this is just one of many ways we can find glitches to share that aren’t flooded on social media yet. Takes time but worth it. ☺ Happy glitch hunting
How to Get ALL of the Walmart Clearance Deals – All Of Your Questions Answered!
How you find these sales? We recommend following our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/walmartclearance/ to get the latest deals.
Will my store have that clearance price? Find out from home! Open your Walmart Savings Catcher app and search the SKU. Once you do that click on “in store.” You will see prices listed for stores near you. You can also see store prices listed under the online price on walmart.com. The most accurate method is to go to your store and look in person. The people that get to the store the fastest are getting the deals.
How do you find a SKU?
You can do that 2 ways:
First is using the WM app search for the item then follow the pictures the last underlined number is the SKU
Second using walmart.com: Just like in the last picture the SKU is the last number in the web address online. If you go search for the item on walmart.com once you find it the SKU will be in the URL
It says full price on the shelf what do I do?
Scan, scan, scan many times clearance prices are not marked. You should find a wall scanner and price check it.
If it’s out of stock online can u price match it at the store?
Sometimes, you can always price match something that is in stock and sold by Walmart in the store. It is up to the store manager whether they will match out of stock items. Just be careful and make sure it says that it’s sold by Walmart. They will NOT price match any 3rd party sellers.
My store has the clearance price but it’s out of stock.
If I buy online to pick up in store will they price adjust to the stores clearance price? The easy answer is no. However, we have seen cases where members have brought the lower price to the attention of the cashier and they discounted it for them. This is an exception and not the rule. You can always ask though. You will have to return and rebuy the item.
My store has the clearance price and it’s in stock. What do I do next?
Go to the store and buy it!
What is a Glitter Coupon?
There are many people out there that try and scam the system. Glitter coupons are fakes. They have been altered in some way or another and they are Illegal. Do not post them on this site.
What are some Apps I can use to help me save money?
Go here to see what apps are available: https://glitchndealz.com/12-easy-ways-to-save-tons-of-money-grocery-shopping/
What do these acronyms mean?
Go here to get a list of frequently used acronyms https://glitchndealz.com/coupon-lingo/ .
Below is a sneak peek of what you might see…
- YMMV= Your Mileage/Market May Vary ~ Meaning that it might not be the same at your store
- Q= Coupon
- OP= Original Poster
- OYNO= On or Off Your Next Order ~Used mostly with Catalina offers
Be sure to check our BIG LIST Of over 2000 Walmart Clearance items
Walmart Clearance List