NEVER MISS A DEAL
Kohls is an amazing place to cross everything off your holiday shopping list. Between Kohls generous % off coupons, $ off coupons, AND Kohls Cash, you can get everything from clothes to housewares for up to 90% off! This article will round up for you all the ways to save even more money at Kohls on Black Friday!
- The Kohls Charge Card – The Kohls Charge Card offers generous discounts every month. Every month Cardholders get a FREE shipping code (saving you $8.95). Plus you can get up to a 30% off coupon for your entire purchase every month. Read More About All the Benefits HERE
- Stack those Coupons – Kohls is an amazing shopping destination as you can stack up to 4 coupons per order! Check out all the ways to stack coupons HERE
- FREE in store pick up — If you need your items FAST, you can usually get FREE in store pick up the same day.
- FREE shipping trick – If the Kohls Card is not for you, no sweat. You can get FREE shipping and save that hefty $8.95 shipping fee by placing your orders in the store kiosk. Signing onto the stores guest Wifi and placing your order on the Kohls app gives FREE shipping. (YMMV)
- Kohls Cash – Throughout the holidays Kohls often lowers it’s Kohls Cash earnings requirement. Watch for special promotions for $5 back on $25+ purchases. Kohls Cash can be earned on top of using money off and percent off coupons making this a triple stack!
- Shop Power Hour Events – Several times a month throughout the holiday season, Kohls offers Power Hour shopping events with FLASH SALES offering another up to 25% off your purchase. Combine that with any valid % off coupons and Kohls Cash earnings promos to get all your holiday gifts mega cheap!
- Price Match – Kohls, like many other retailers, offers customers the chance to avoid running all over the place and offers price matching. Kohls price match policy does require the competitor to have actual physical store locations.