How-to Get Christmas Gifts For FREE This Year!
- Free Magazine Subscriptions – No credit card required. Just simply sign up for whatever ones you like for FREE! These gifts keep on giving all year long. Many even have coupon savings inside of them. Just the other day my FREE Teen Vogue magazine came in the mail and it had coupons for Aeropostale inside that are good until the end of January. That’s perfect for after Christmas sales.
- Free Gifts with Rewards Points – Do you use My Coke Rewards, Recyclebank, or Pampers Rewards? Many programs out there offer discounted gifts such as gift cards and merchandise. After using points you have earned all year long you can score FREE gifts for Christmas.
- Free Gifts with Drugstore Rewards – Do you have some Extra Bucks, Register Rewards, or Plenti Points that are burning a hole in your pocket? Why not spend them on some gifts for Christmas?! You can earn more in the New Year. Drugstores offer some fabulous Christmas gifts at great prices around the holiday. Sometimes you can even earn rewards back when you buy them. Sweet! I spend all my ExtraCare Bucks and drug store rewards at the end of the year each year and trade them in for Christmas gifts. Then, I just start over again in the New Year :)
- Free Gifts with Rebates – Do you use Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, or Coupons.com? These rebate apps and more can help you build up some Extra cash for the holidays. I transfer all my money earned throughout the year over to my bank or paypal to use on Christmas gifts.
- Free gift cards with Raise.com – If you sign up for Raise.com you will get a FREE $5 credit to use toward the purchase of any gift card you like. Often times I will post promo codes you can stack with the $5 credit. I have gotten Free or really cheap gift cards all thanks to raise.
- Free Clothing with Schoola – Sign up on Schoola and get a $20 shopping credit + Free Shipping! Plus, once you start shopping, create a collection and earn a bonus $10 off too! To create a collection, simply choose your category (kids, baby, women, junior etc). On the left hand side of your computer screen is going to be a place to name your collection. Once you create a name (I literally called mine collection 1) and save it, $10 will be credited to your account so now you are up to $30 in FREE credit to spend! Get started HERE.
- Free DIY Gifts – Are you crafty? Even if you aren’t, you can easily make gifts out of items you already have on hand. Search Pinterest for some inspiration. My friend Kristen was just telling me how she is giving out some of her makeup and nail polish stockpile to teen girls of families in need this Christmas. She got the idea of making mason jar gifts from Pinterest. If you coupon you probably already have many of these items on hand. Here is an example of what you could make below.
Remember, Christmas isn’t about all the gifts you get. It is about spending time with the ones you love. Show your love ones how much you care by being there with them on the holidays. That is the greatest gift you can give. Do you know any other ways to get FREE Christmas gifts? Share them with me in the comments below!]]>