Kara from our Walmart Glitch Group found the Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter In-Store at Walmart for ONLY $49 (Reg $145.37). YMMV ♥Thank you for sharing Kara!♥
Enjoy a longer ride time with the Razor power core e100 and its innovative, in-Wheel hub motor. Lighter and more efficient, the maintenance-Free power core technology delivers 50% more ride time than the Razor e100 – up to 60 minutes of continuous use. Kick to start the high-Torque hub motor and twist the throttle to feel the maxed-Up power of the 100-Watt motor at speeds up to 11 mph (18 km/H). The power core e100 features an aluminum deck and all-Steel frame and fork for maximum durability, while the pneumatic front tire and airless, flat-Free rear tire deliver a smooth ride with increased traction. Rear wheel drive allows for more traction when under power as well as smoothing out bumps for better control and maneuverability. The combination of power and efficiency makes the power core e100 a blast for riders ages 8 and up.
Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter – 100w Hub Motor, 8 In. Air-filled Tire, Up to 11 mph and 60 min Ride Time, for Kids Ages 8+:
- Innovative Razor Power Core in-wheel hub motor delivers smooth acceleration with a twist of the throttle
- Powered by a kick-to-start, 100-watt, high-torque hub motor with no alignment, chain or belt, for a maintenance-free ride
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides 50% more ride time than the Razor E100, up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Range: Up to 11 miles on a single charge
- Pneumatic front tire and airless, flat-free rear tire offer a smooth ride with increased traction
- Rear wheel drive – More stable, sturdy and reliable. Front tire wont spin out if raised off the ground. Designed with the rider in mind.
- Additional features include a twist-grip throttle, hand-operated, front caliper brake and retractable kickstand.